Ruby Cha Cha is an award winning, market research and insights agency with a reputation for strategy and service. We are not just a research agency. We are a strategic partner who can help you re-frame problems and spark solutions to the most challenging business questions.
As a market research agency in Australia, we have a reputation for innovative solutions and excellence in customer service and deliverables that helps clients build a market-informed business that is crucial in safeguarding your business’ future against constant change, increasing complexity and market turbulence.
We believe that market research should be practical, useful and change the way you think or feel about your customer. We offer you the ability to see your customers, feel their needs with solid qualitative research, aha moments and robust numbers you can use for solid decision business making.
We offer a range of market research and consulting services to help you connect with your customers and remain relevant. Research methods span the qualitative types: focus groups, ethnography or in-depth interviews and online communities; and the quantitative methods: predominantly surveys and data analytics.
There are some basic types of market research available:
- data analytics
- in-depth interviews,
- focus groups,
- and customer observation or ethnography, Cx (customer experience) and Ux (user experience)
We have a full menu of market research and planning offers.
Please choose the area you are interested in below or contact us and we will help you pick methodology and bundle the services you need.
- Qualitative research: focus groups, exploratory qualitative research using in-depth interviews or online communities, for customer journey mapping, consumer co creation, brand positioning and so much more.
- Quantitative research studies: brand health and tracking; market sizing, U&A studies, segmentation design, concept testing or pricing studies.
- Consultancy: concept writing; research training; data insights distillation (e.g., ABS data) and stakeholder relationship management
- Innovation: ideation workshops; brand development workshop, product development roadmaps
Six excellent reasons to choose Ruby Cha Cha for your market research needs:
- We are an independent, Aussie grown, boutique agency founded in 2008.
- We have an outstanding reputation for quality research, strategy, and consulting.
- We cover Australia and New Zealand, with global reach and multi country studies.
- You get a team of senior consultants running your projects who put the client needs first.
- We provide you with actionable outcomes you can use immediately.
- We offer innovative and flexible design approaches that fit a variety of needs
To get started we offer a free consultation to help you work out your market research needs. We ca then provide you with a free-market research briefing tool available to help you plan your research needs, audience, and budget.
A brand-led, market-informed business will always lead to more profitable results, hands-down. Rapidly changing technology, and most recently a global pandemic, has dramatically changed customer expectations and how they engage with brands and the companies behind them. Consumers are now able and confident, interacting with brands in ways that suit them when it suits them and they quickly form impressions and opinions of your brand, your business, and your competitors, well before they have connected with you directly.
Market research plays an important role in the process of understanding who your customer is, developing your products and services for them, creating brand stretch and getting in touch with consumer issues or problems. Here are a few ways that market research can help inform your business strategy:
- It can give you an accurate view of the market, competitive and brand perceptions, and movements.
- It can help you determine who and where your customers are (and are not), and who is most valuable to you through segmentation studies and usage and attitude studies.
- It helps you understand the real needs for your business, services and products, and whether or not you are meeting those needs.
- It can help with a successful product launch or brand relaunch.
- It can help you make prudent advertising, packaging, and promotional decisions, as well as help you tailor more effective marketing messages.
Market research has a key role in developing marketing strategy by providing you with evidence-based business decisions. Good market research can be the difference between driving your business forward and poor decisions that can damage your business.
Market research provides critical information about your market and your business landscape. It can tell you how your company is perceived by the target customers and clients you want to reach. It can help you understand how to connect with them, show how you stack up against the competition, and inform how you plan your next steps.
Don’t forget, the competitive environment your business faces is increasingly challenging. It is safe to assume that your competitors are conducting research to gain their own advantage. That may be the best reason of all to make market research a key part of your business growth strategy.
Any company who believes in evidence-based decision making.
Businesses that use research include blue chip companies on the stock exchange and private companies. Commercial enterprises such as B2B businesses, FMCG companies, healthcare businesses and manufacturers of a range of goods and services, require consumer intelligence to grow and manage their brands.
Government and not for profit agencies; political parties and polling; hospitals and healing practices; religious organisations; universities and colleges; the legal profession; property companies; the mining industry; utilities such as electricity, gas and water; aged care, the media and many, many more.
Market research is part of the marketing budget in any business that takes its customers seriously. It is critical for informed decision making and bringing the consumer into the picture. We strongly recommend any business to have a chat with us about how we can help your business.